Start your day the right way and enjoy perfectly pressed coffee, every single time, thanks to the Sibel Glazed Ceramic Cafetiere from Argon Tableware.
Crafted from glazed ceramic, the rich tones and glossy coating of these French Presses will bring a vintage splash of colour to any kitchen. A sturdy metal plunger comes equipped with a fine mesh covering the coiled strainer spring, achieving the dual benefit of preventing rogue coffee grounds from passing through and contaminating your cuppa, while also protecting the interior of the jug from scuffs and scratches. An elegant handle makes for easy, comfortable pouring, while the tapered spout reduces spillage for a most efficient performance.
Five Steps to the Perfect Coffee:
- Preheat your Cafetiere by rinsing with boiling water.
- Discard the water and spoon in your ground coffee.
- Add hot - but not quite boiling - water, filling to just below the spout. Stir briefly.
- Replace the lid with the plunger fully raised - allow to rest for 4 minutes.
- Push down the plunger with a slow and steady pace, with the spout pointing away from you. Once fully depressed, serve your coffee immediately.
Of course, hot coffee is just one of the beverages this Cafetiere is able to bring to the table. Why not get on board with the current trend for home cold brew coffee? Or if beans aren't your bag, this press is also perfect for making loose leaf tea!
Once empty, this Cafetiere can either be cleaned in the Dishwasher or by hand with warm, soapy water. The plunger can be completely disassembled for a thorough cleaning (instructions on the box).
Features and Benefits:
Glazed Ceramic Jug- Offers even heat distribution and is easy to clean
Metal Plunger Press- Fine mesh covering for maximum coverage and protection against scratching jug interior
Elegant Moulded Handle- For a secure, comfortable grip
Tapered Spout- For a controlled, tidy pour
Easy to Use- Rinse, Fill, Rest, Press, Pour and Enjoy!
- Diameter: 110mm
- Width (with Handle): 144mm
- Height: 212mm